2.8.13

The 'L' word

Leisure. Sounds fantastic, right? Think again.

I never thought I would say this, but God help me, if I get anymore 'leisured' than this, I would be bed-ridden.

My last day in NST falls on the August 11th. Still serving my leave currently and going out of my mind at the same time. Who would have thought I would feel like this. I guess I was so used to the fast-paced work environment that I have come to NEED it.

Twisted. Yes. I know. What else is new? :-)

On the upside, I get to tend to my kids more without being in a rush like I usually do. No panting, guys, lo and behold. It was lovely, getting to talk to them and taking the time to smile and listen to their chatter about how someone hit someone at school and Hazel walking down the stairs at school holding hands with a boy named Ryan. Wait, what??

Yeah, imagine what my face looked like when Asyraaf told me this. What is it they do at this school u ask? Damn I'm surely gonna find out...Lol...

Anyway, I am due for registration in UiTM on Aug 24th, right after Raya period. Which reminds me, books, bag, assignments, lectures, exams. Urgh... why did I sign up for this again??

On a more serious note, I have always been the kind of person that needs education as a stimulant to my pea-sized brain else I will rust. Yes, literally.

I'm glad I get to study at a 'tender' age of 34 and I hope to swing it this time. Pray for me Argentina...:-P

Gotta go peeps, see you around...In the meantime, Selamat Hari Raya and forgive me for my wrongdoings, in the blessed month of holy Ramadan. Life is short... Enjoy it while you can... :-)


No comments: