13.7.13

The time has finally come...


They say life changes. When that happens, you cringe at the uncertainty. But it is true, everything happens for a reason.
At the end of the last mile, I am swept with a bittersweet feeling. The uncertainties came gushing in. It is without a doubt that I have fallen in love with my job.
I was always the girl who fell back behind the limelight. Coz I wanted to do my job, and I didn't want to be praised for things that I don't deserve.
But yes, being forced to be in an unfamiliar territory made me learn many things. Many things that I didn't know I had the ability to learn and be familiar with.
What did I learn? Let's see...

  • I learnt to swear without cringing
  • To go the extra mile
  • To live and let live
  • To write...:-)
  • To be reprimanded and take it all in a day's job
  • To multitask a multitasked job
  • To smile and forge ahead no matter shitty the day is
  • To take pride in what's mine
I never thought this day would come but it is finally here. Honestly it is not easy to be comfortable in a workplace so much that you will come to miss it so much even before you leave.

But I guess these are uncertainties that I have come to embrace. Sacrifices have to be made... But I am starting to miss NST already... Damn... Oops..:-p

No comments: