10.4.11

Mr Compass & I

How is it that somebody can be lost so many times yet still don't know the way, you ask? Sigh...I've been asked this question too a thousand times. With a disbelieving look, mind you.

The truth is, I don't know! And don't you dare give me a compass and a map, it does nothing for me! Arghhh...The same disaster struck me here in Sarawak. Do you know that maximum distance of the place I planned to go were 5km tops? And still I got lost. God... Yesterday I tried to get to a laundry shop which 'should' be about 1km away from the hotel I'm staying in. And took me 1 hour. A freaking hour! Please help me. I am out of excuses for myself...

I don't know whether some of you  may find this funny ( yes I see you trying to hide your smile while reading this),  but it's not! *Sigh

Anywayyy.... One of the reasons was I was a very good kid. Ehehehe kasik angkat sikit. I had no adventurous side to me. I was that girl that was comfortable with a good book, always doing what I was told to do. How I loved books. I liked the smell of old books especially the ones that you find from old bookshops. I was happy to sit in any corner and got absorbed reading and reading. Nay I was no geek, I had friends, we hanged out but when I get home, I would turn to books. I started reading readers digest when I was 9, started to copy jokes and put it up in my notebooks and refer to it whenever I was free. It was all it took to make my day. So adventure was not a friend of mine.  How's that for justifying myself for getting lost so many times? :-))) 

Oh well, I really tried. I really did. But sorry we don't have any chemistry Mr Compass...:-(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

rasa2nya semua alasan ko tuh bleh diterima.. hehehe.. mungkin sebab ko jarang travel kot? aku paling kuat sesat kat tempat yg sama 2 kali la kot? biasanya sekali je dah cukup dah, musti ingat punye lepas tu.. xpe la, tak penting pun sense of direction tu.. org mesia ni semua prihatin & sudi menolong hehehhe

Eddina said...

Ehehe ko ni memang kawan yg baik walaupun aku tau ape yg ko cakap tu kesian kat aku jer...hehehhee...
Takperlah aku redha...*apekehainyer redha2 nie...Anyway, pernah tak dengar orang ngomel dgn papago.gps dia sebab sesat...Orang itu adelahhhhh...aku lerr....hehehhee