10.4.11

Korean fever

The last time I was this hooked up on a drama was way back in my uni days when I was hooked up on Japanese dramas. With Takuya Kimura as the lead star of course. 

I remember I would lock myself in my room, coming out only for meals, trying to finish up 16 episodes of dramas which would take about 3 days to finish. Yes, it was that bad. But oh so worth it... I was young, and naive (still is at times) and I thought the world was filled with love all around...Ehehehe... Reality check Ina...

But the dramas were not only about love. It was about spirit to live, to understand that some things are not always as they seem. To have the strength to go on although there were nothing more to live for.
Call me naive, but it helped me somehow when I was at my lowest. The only things that was different was that not every man is handsome...LOL... And I definitely am no heroine. So go figure...:-)

This time, it's Korean dramas. The lead star u ask? Rain, of course. Damn he's good. Of the many dramas I have watched, his and Takuya's are the ones that can touch me, with deep messages. It's not easy to get touched with unrealistic dramas that don't make sense. It has to be smart enough yet deep enough to touch hearts. Then again, it can also be a matter of personal preferences, I guess. For instance, I don't watch violent movies and chaotic ones. My reason being that there's enough of violence and crime in real life  as it is to last all of our lifetimes...Love stories, well, the more the better right?

Again, it's just a matter of personal opinion and preferences...Okay I'm off to another drama journey...See ya...Saranghabnida! :-))))

 * It runs in the family too...At least the ones with small eyes like me...Haipp u there, is that a smile I see...? Sepet pun sepetlah...:-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ive got that fever since 2002 n never recover! acane?! i was obsessed with lee byung hun in 2002, rain in 2005 and 2010 the ultra-handsome jang geun seuk.. hahaha!

Eddina said...

Ahahaha...Ko ni lagi parah dariku... Aku ade musim, tp bila dia datang menjelma...dasatttt...Tu yg makan tak kenyang, tido x lena...wakakkaa...