21.10.10

OMG...

Has it really been a freaking year since I last blogged?? OMG... there goes the question of whether being a mother of 2 is time consuming.... Ngeheee...

What happened since I last blogged? Guess what...EVERYTHING...LOL....Gosh I don't even know where to start!

* Talking to myself...Think Ina think...!!

Okay...here goes: 


1. The little one in the previous entries is now little no more... Hazel is now 1.5 years old...the quiet jewel of the family, as yet. Always overshadowed by the loudness of Asyraaf, she usually prefers to lay back and watch...And follow of course, to my dismay. So the series of the trouble twos has started. Sometimes driving me and Munir the brink of madness...


2. This entry comes live from PWTC...I'm here for the online coverage of Umno General Assembly...my, it sure is different being on the other side of the bench. Though it might sound corny, it was kinda cool actually being here. And the media pass can get u anywhere! 

As a side note, I got to see some of the UMNO leaders when I was lurking around to get decent pics and coverage for the NSTlive this morning. Food is good, wifi access not bad except for the intermitten signals once in a while, starbucks just across the street but the roads coming in sucks though.

It's my third day here today, am enjoying the new experiences of journalism with wide-eyed innocence... Hmmm...I think that will soon go away once I get used to it. I can see myself doing this for a long time... (I think, at this time I think I can do anything thanks to the adrenalin rush).  So that's it
for now guys...have some time on my hands,  I might blog some more...the operative word her is 'might'. :-) I hope I don't keep you waiting for the next year...LOL

3. We have finally bought a house in Puncak Perdana, Shah Alam, just a small mere terrace house to accommodate the four of us. We never thought we'd be able to afford one, looking at the current market prices of properties that skyrocketed to levels beyond comprehension. But alhamdulillah... Allah's blessings come in many ways... Just nice enough for us to share our lives with the people we love...

To be visited soon....:-)))

See you in the next post ya, will have more details in the next entries... daaaa....enjoying my hot choc courtesy of Kak Fauziah...:-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

tau takpe.. dah nak terberanak tunggu entry baru.. ;P
'journalism' must've been in ur blood since d years of dinosaurs then.. enjoy your new career ma pren! ^__^

Eddina said...

Ehehe... berkat baby ko tu...dia ping pada aku suh update blog sbb nanti dia nak enter premm....:-)))