24.12.09

Oh well… What do I know…

write

One of the main reasons I ‘jumped’ into a different field about a year plus ago was my passion for writing. I have always had English as one of my easiest subjects to score during my schooling years.

Blogging started just after Arwah passed away, and carried on until now, although I am sometimes pressed for time, I always have this place called a blog to write about things about my life, things that I go through and things that matter to me.

And of the things that I have always regretted was not being able to be a frequent blogger. And by frequent I mean, a blogger that blogs almost everyday, provide updates often to make readers to come back for more. Working at the same time, can be a bugger to writing since it’s not my primary source of income.

I have been told by a friend to start writing.It is actuall y a dream come true, really. But yet, I hesitate…

Now, if I were to blog on a personal blog, it is okay to make mistakes, and even write about things that’s trivial to many, yet, what the heck, it’s my blog…:-) But writing as in writing for a bigger audience such as the newspaper readers…that thought alone is enough to make me shiver…LOL…And being in the publishing industry, I feel like anchovies in the sea of jaws…so to speak…

But Whatever it is, I will definitely give it a try. And I hope, it’s good enough :-) I really do. In layman’s term, I hope I don’t screw up big time…haha

So friends, share your thoughts on my writing, constructive criticism if you can… in short actually I’m trying to find the nudge that I need to have, as a friend keeps saying…”START WRITING!…” LOL…Man, that guy never gives up! I hope I’m worth his trouble though…:-)

So see ya guys around…and this time I will say… look out for me in print sometime next year ya? Next year is a loooonngg time to go….(Stalling) LOL…

 

Signing off…

2 comments:

shidah said...

hi ina. where r u? miss your writing.

Eddina said...

Hi shidah...Sorry bangett...LOL... Been super busy and kinda found it easier to update via FB and such...

Will update soon...tungguu...:-)